Friday, December 4, 2015

Winter/Christmas Card Challenge

It is hard to believe but this round of designing for Cardz TV is over with this challenge! I love being on the team and when Mary asked if we were returning I said "YES" ! I love being on this design team with so many talented ladies.
This time we challenge you to create a card for winter and/or Christmas. I created using the cutest SVG files of 2 different snowmen. I couldn't decide which one to use so I am using both of them to create 2 different cards!

My first card was done using an invitation card from wedding announcement kit that I found at Walmart for $2.00. It came with 50 base cards for the announcement, 50 reply cards, 50 return address reply card envelopes and 50 large envelopes to mail out the invitations! As all of you card makers out there know...this was a deal I couldn't pass up! (even just for the envelopes). My snowman is a cutting file from Miss Kates Cuttables and was cut using recollection card stock on my Explore. The sentiment is from Cardz TV stamp set called, "Snow Day". Here is another look at my finished card,
My second card is cut from another SVG file. I also used Recollection card stock (for the card base too), and the stamp set from Cardz TV entitled,"Snow Days".

So...there are my creations...check out all of the other great creations at Cardz TV and then plan on doing in the challenge. It will be "Snow much fun"!
Have a great weekend everyone!
I would Like to enter the following challenges :
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Craftin' Dessert Divas - Craft it up and link it up Christmas
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Tis the Season

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

I absolutely adore your cards!!Total cuteness!!
New Follower.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable cards!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable and so fun! Thank you so much for playing with us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!
Giorgia DTM

Linda said...

Super cute cards, Georgia. Love them both. What a deal you got on the invitations sets!!
Linda

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...