Thursday, October 8, 2015

Try a Fold Challenge !

Hi everyone! The last few weeks have flown by and I can't believe that it is already time for another card challenge at Cardz TV ! This time we would like you to create a card with more then one fold. I created a step card using lots of cute images from the Create a Critter Cartridge from Cricut using my Cricut Explore to cut them out. I also used a sweet image from Cardz TV "Good Times" set. This set is so very versatile that you will find yourself reaching for it time and time again!

Here is my card :


So...how about joining our party? You should go check out all of the great creations at Cardz TV and then plan on entering our challenge ! You could just be the winner of a new set of your very own Cardz TV stamps !
Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the long weekend if you are lucky enough to get off for Columbus Day...

3 comments:

Linda said...

This is SO adorable! I love it. Think I may have to scraplift this one :-)
Linda

Sarah said...

This is mooooooooo-velous 😍

Gerda said...

What a fabulous Birthday card!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...