Friday, January 16, 2015

Stampz TV 1st Challenge of the Year!

Heloo everyone...I hope you all had a marvelous Holiday season and a great start to the new year.Sorry I haven't posted here but today will change that! LOL
This is the start of a new season at Cardz TV and our first challenge is for you to create a card for any occasion. I decided to create my card for my Hubby just to let him know that I am always here for him. I created a "Buckle" card. I had forgotten how much fun these could be! There is a tutorial for this card atSplitcoaststampers if you would like to try your hand at one. Here is what I created:

I used two different stamp sets for the sentiments: "Just Saying" and "Birds & Bees". Try your hand at making a card, enter it over at Cardz TV and you just might be the winner (randomly chosen) of a new Stamz TV stamp set!
Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

Creations by Kimberly said...

Georgia, Georgia, Georgia. It's gorgeous! I bet you had fun making this one. <3Kim

Nancy said...

What a fabulous design, Georgia! You've created a beautiful card! :o)

Sharon said...

Loving your card Georgia!!! Great style of card. :)

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Lena said...

This is such a pretty card. Love this new fold, well, maybe not new, but it's the first time I've seen it :-) Love, love your pretty papers!
Hugs,
Lena – Cardz TV DT
Lena’s Creations

Linda said...

I love this buckle card. It's so different. It's definitely on my to do list!! :-)

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Georgia & I love how it opens :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...