Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm Back...!

Hello everyone. I am so sorry that I was away most of the summer. I had such a busy summer that I didn't even have time to sit and blog! Lots of good family times and a trip to Las Vegas with my girlfriend where I also spent time with more of my family !
I am now off of my wonderful long vacation and back to the "real world". Back to school! My students this year are such little sweethearts. I know I will love the school year!
Anyway... I did have time to work on some things this summer. So I will share some of my creations here with you.

This card was done with a Wiff of Joy stamp that I bought at a garage sale this summer. Isn't that mouse adorable? His name is Henry... The sentiment is from Close to My Heart.


This card again uses a sentiment stamp from Close to MY Heart. I tried to do a simple card, not sure if it is but it turned out alright I guess. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes (my 1st card)
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Good to have you back and glad you had a nice Vacation. I'm heading off tomorrow for Florida. Your Cards are Great. The first one is so Cute! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Very pretty cards.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...