Friday, June 20, 2014

Beside the Seaside...

This week the challenge over at Jellypark Friends is to create a card or other paper related craft that shows off the seaside or any beach related picture. Have fun with it. Here is the card I created using the boy in sailboat image from Jellypark. I also stamped a whale from CTMH and some cute starfish. Then I put my card together.


I used Copic markers for coloring all the images. I ripped brown paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug with a polka dot folder. The edges were then distressed using Tim Holtz tea dye ink. Three little stars were punched out from a Studio G punch.The sentiment is also from CTMH.
Come on over and join the fun! I also want to wish everyone a wonderful summer!!!
I would like to enter the following challenges:

Fairy Tale Challenge - Lazy Summer Days
Aud's Sentiments - Two word sentiment
DL.Art - Masculine
Love to Create - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Bianca said...

You have created such a wonderfull project! I love the bride colors, this really looks like summer. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Anonymous said...

LOVE the whale image! Super cute kids card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Unknown said...

Adorable card ... perfect for a kid. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

DIANA L. said...

What an adorable card for a little guy I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #134 “Masculine” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Chris (catt871) said...

This is so cute! I love the little scene you created!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
Hugs,
Chris
DT

Sandy said...

Great images to create your scene with, a delightful card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
Hugs,
Sandy

mamawcindy said...

Thought I would stop by and see what you have been up to. Your Card is the cutest. Wish I had some Copics. I did just order some of the new Bendability Markers from Stampin Up. I only ordered one set just to see how they do. Happy Day to you! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...