Friday, December 5, 2014

"Let It Snow"

This time at Cardz TV the challenge is "Let it Snow". CREATE A CHRISTMAS CARD USING SNOWFLAKES AND/OR A SNOWMAN. Here is what I created...
And here is the whole card...
I used my Cricut to cut out the snowflake and letters. I used a stamp for the snowman then colored and cut it out adding a couple of gem stones for his buttons and a smile to his face. The sign is free hand cut out and stamped with a stamp from Mary's set called "Happy Days". I added the snow drifts from another stamp and then used glue and fine glitter to "dazzle" them! I used a Sakura gel pen to add the glitter look to the snowflake. My card base is cut from a piece of white card stock. I added the plaid overlay from my scrap pile....

Check out the challenge and all of the fun creations by the other members of the Design Team at Cardz TV

5 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute, Georgia! I really like the blue plaid paper, and the snowman is adorable. I think I saw him in my back yard yesterday! ;o)

Linda said...

How cute, Georgia! Love the snowflake in place of the "o". Great idea. Super cute snowman and I love the glittery snow!
Linda (Cardz TV DT)

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!! Love the adorable snowman!!! have a great day.
Gerda

Shawnee said...

Very cute card. I love your colors and snowman. Great job! Merry Christmas!!

Lizzie Laine said...

Super cute card, love the snowflake in JOY!

Elaine
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...