Friday, July 14, 2017

Another challenge from CardzTV

Hello everyone! How quickly the weeks are going by this summer! I wish they would slow down...
it has been 2 weeks since our last Mailbox Smiles challenge at CardzTV so once again we have a new challenge for you all.
It is an "Anything Goes" challenge. Here is what I have created:


I used painters tape (the blue tape) to make the different colors on my card bases. By taking the tape and rubbing it on an ink pad then using the same tape and rubbing it on my card base I got the different colors of the "linen looking" strips! I then stamped over them using black Memento ink.
I love how this looks! Here is another look:

I used the "Simple Thoughts" stamp set from Cardz TV for my sentiment.
Check out all of the great creations and then enter in the challenge.
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Lena said...

Oh wow, Georgia. This card is amazing. Love, love the background. Had never heard of this painter's tape technique. Can't wait to give it a try. Thank you for the inspiration!
Have a great day,
Lena - DT

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...