Friday, February 10, 2017

Cardz TV Valentine's Day Sketch Challenge !!!

Hi everyone. I hope that everyone is doing well and waiting impatiently for our new sketch challenge at Cardz TV !
This week our challenge (for the next 2 weeks) is to create a card using one of Mary's wonderful sketches which can be found here.
I created the following card for my husband for Valentine's day (shh...don't tell him!)using sketch #8


Here are the pictures of my card:

Isn't Hello Kitty simply adorable all dressed up like a ladybug?! I used my Cricut Explore to cut her out and some wash tape , and papers from Recollections to create the card front. The stamp I used on the front is from the Cardz TV stamp set called, "Going in Circles". This stamp set covers just about any holiday so it is a perfect set to start out with ! The inside of the card was stamped with a sentiment from the Cardz TV stamp set, "Love Ya" . Check them out below:


Go on over to CardzTV and check out our challenge, join in the fun, and make someone you love smile! You just might be the winner of a new stamp set!
Happy Valentine's Day !

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...