Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday, Monday...


Happy Monday everyone! I don't know about you but Monday is the toughest day of the week for me.... I always have a hard time sleeping on Sunday nights. Not sure why!
Anyway... I thought I would share a card I made for a co-worker whose sister passed away suddenly last Friday. I have the hardest time making sympathy cards....(almost as hard as falling asleep on Sunday evenings...lol).




I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the flowers which I glued onto the purple Cardstock. The purple yardstick was embossed using a Swiss dots folder by Cricut. A purple ribbon laid over a strip of white yardstick. I added some pearl embellishments, a butterfly die cut and the sentiment to finish off the card.
I never am sure of just how much is too gaudy but hope this will be fine...I want the card to show my respect and care to the receiver in their time of grief. Hopefully this card will.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes
Paperback Weekly : ribbon

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely elegant card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination. Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Jennifer Scull said...

oh Georgia, I am so sorry to hear this news about your co-worker. I am sure this beautiful card has brought much comfort during such a difficult time.

DELETED said...

Thanks for sharing, i came across many blogs thrue other bloggers and leave a comment, i follow blogs that shares the same hobby,s as i...love to visit again...blessings

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...