Friday, April 10, 2015

Butterflies are Free...

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! Today is my last day of my vacation and Monday will find me back in my classroom...But enough about me! Our card challenge is all about butterflies. Create a card using butterflies. Easy peasy!
Here is my card for the card challenge over at Cardz TV.

I used my Cricut Explore to cut out all of the parts of my card. My Cuttlebug was used to emboss two of the bigger blue butterflies. Then the fun began...putting it all together! My paper is from Loopah and I love the design on it.The mason jar and smaller butterflies are from the Kate's ABC's cartridge.The papers for my die cuts are from my scrap pile. The three pearl embellishments are from the $1 spot at Michael's.The stamp set that I used is one of the newest ones from CardzTV. It is called Mixed Messages.

Come check out the other team members cards and join in the fun ! All creations must be new. No back posting allowed. You just might be the next owner of a wonderful stamp set from Cardz TV!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! Love all of your fab butterflies-- you rocked this challenge :)

Joan Smith said...

OMG I love your card is turned out Fabulous!! You really did one super outstanding creative job I love your butterflies in the jar and I'm thrilled that you used all Cricut Cuts and the Explore so you have to know I'm so going to use your cuts idea for a LO it'll be so adorable thanks for the inspiration and your great recipe.
YOU so ROCK!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a pretty card, Georgia! I really like the little butterflies in the jar!

sorry your vaca is almost over.... enjoy the last few days! :)

Shawnee said...

This is such a beautiful card, Georgia. I love the butterflies and jar you used. The embossing on your butterflies is beautiful. I hope you had a great vacation. Thank you for all you do as a teacher.

Blessings,
Shawnee

Lena said...

Beautiful card. Love the embossed butterflies and the scene you created with your mason jar. Have a lovely weekend.
♥ Lena – Cardz TV DT
Lena’s Creations

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Georgia! I really like all the pretty butterflies and that great mason jar!
Thanks so much for stopping by...it was great to hear from you! :o)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...