Friday, January 30, 2015

"It's all about the Heart " !

Hello to all of you! Today over at Cardz TV we have our 2nd card challenge of the New Year. This time we challenge you to incorporate heart/hearts anywhere on your card. My first card was actually cut in the shape of a heart using my Cricut and the Artiste cartridge...
I also cut several other hearts using my Cricut and George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I also made a stick pin which I attached and then added some baker's twine to. Several flowers with pearls and a ribbon along with the sentiment from Cardz TV Happy Days and the outside of my card was finished. Here is a look at the inside:

I used my Give a Hoot cartridge to cut that sweet owl out and add to the heart. I also used a white gel pen to make a border around my card. The sentiment I used is from the Cardz TV set, "Christmas Critter Captions". What is so cool about this stamp set is that I used only the top line of this stamp to add to my card. I cut the stamp in half (and will still be able to use the whole sentiment when I want by just stamping both pieces). Here is what the stamp set looks like:
Here is the second card I created using yet another stamp set of Mary's, "Birds and Bees"...

I used my Cricut again to cut out this sweet bird and hearts. I embossed one heart and the birds' wing. The papers are assorted from my scrap pile :).

Come join in all the fun and perhaps you will even win a set of Cardz TV stamps!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is such a beautiful heart and I love the owl inside :) Too cute, my friend.

Happy Weekend!

Lena said...

Both cards are beautiful. Love all the details you added to them and the pretty papers you used. Very cute owl :-)
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creationsy cute owl :-)

Sharon said...

Fabulous cards!!! Love both of them!! :)

Gerda said...

What a fabulous cards!! Love them both!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sarah said...

Cute cards-- love them both but the little birdie in the second one is stinkin' adorable :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...