Friday, October 10, 2014

Cardztv challenge..."To Die For" !

Hello all my fellow crafters! Today and for the next two weeks there is a new challenge over at Cardz TV. We are challenging you to get out your die cutting machine or one of your dies and join us in our Halloween challenge "To Die For". I created two different cards using a new stamp set called "Frankly Frightful". Have a look:

I added lots of bling to those spider trails and also to the witches hat which was cut using my Cricut Expression. The sentiment was embossed with black glossy embossing powder from Stampin' Up.

Here is a look at the second card I made using the same sentiment set:
I used a CTMH stamp for the pumpkin which was inked using a Tim Holtz distress ink. The bats and the sign are both cut out using my Expression once again. I added some googly eyes to those bats for some added fun. The possibilities are endless with this new stamp set, "Frankly Frightful"


Go on over to the Cardz TV blog and check out all of the cool creations done by my team mates and then plan on joining in the fun. Have a great Friday everyone!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
My Crafty Spot - Trick or Treat
Divas by Design - orange & Black
Creative Cutting - Halloween

19 comments:

Joan Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan Smith said...

Your card are both definitely Wicked awesome and Bataculary. Super clever and creative jobs....love that you used your Cricut a gal after my own heart and I so love Mary's stamps. You are a very talented gal who crafts with passion!! YOU so ROCK!!

Lena said...

I love both of your cards Georgia. The first one is beautiful with all the bling and the second is just super cute and fun!
Hugs,
Lena - CardsTV Cards Designer
Lena’s Creations

Sarah said...

Super cute! Love the bling and the background is super fun!

Nancy said...

Great cards, my friend! Those sentiments are so much fun! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

Creations by Kimberly said...

Absolutely so cute...both of them. <3Kim

Linda said...

Love all the bling and those tiny spiders are adorable! And I LOVE the little fangs on the bats, so cute!
Linda (Cardz TV Design Team Member)
Crafting With Nana

Beth said...

I like both cards. The card with the witch hat rocks with all the bling with the spiders. I like how you used the stamps on the other card and also the bats.

~Beth
Cardz TV DT Member
craftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun cards!!! I love all the bling!!! Have a great weekend.
Gerda

Blue6366 said...

spooky fun cards. They're both fabulous

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, I love the simplicity of the gorgeous witches hat design xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

DebC said...

Very cute Georgia! Great job!
Deb
Gallery DT

Sharon said...

Both of your cards are just wonderful Georgia!! Love all of the bling on the first one. The pumpkin looks so real. The color is fabulous!!! :)

Jan Hunter said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutting Challenge.

Happy Crafting,
Jan
CCC DT member
http://izbzee.typepad.com

Shawnee said...

Georgia I love the bling that you added to your witches hat card. It really makes it sparkle. I love your second card as well. Great job!!

Migdalia said...

Both are Totally cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

shelly said...

love both your cards!

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Love all the bring on that witch hat card so pretty and fun. And of course live those googly eyes on those cute bats. Very cool cards. T.F.I

Anonymous said...

Always love the bling...and it was genius putting them on the spider trails! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge this time around.
Cindy
DT Leader

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...